Vertica Operator Interface TerminalsSKU: VERTICA
Stock: Please call for availability: 513-769-5533
Custom Product, please contact us for ordering info.
Operator Interface Terminal Mounting enclosures are built to meet your exact terminal specifications. The counterbalanced vertical motion of the Vertica Arm allows the operator to effortlessly lift, lower and reposition the HMI enclosure using one hand by pulling on the on the release handle, once released the arm automatically locks in the vertical position. NEMA Type 4 and 12 units are made from powder coated carbon steel and cast aluminum while Type 4X units are fabricated from either 304 or 316L Stainless Steel. Strongarm offers complete integration services for all Operator Interface Mountings, including customer supplied component integration, electrical wiring or customer specified and Strongarm procured and wired components.
- Three choices of vertical gas spring assisted articulation (V – 13″; L – 23″; XL – 30″)
- NEMA Type 4/12 (Powder Coated Steel) or Type 4X (304/316L Stainless)
- IP54, IP64, IP65 & IP66 configurations available
- A 1.4” (35mm) internal cable passageway maintains the NEMA rating and protects cables and wires.
- Enclosure can swivel 320 degrees
- Variety of different pointer options are available including Strongarm’s patented Stainless Steel Mouse
- Mechanical Keyswitch Keyboard with super durable polyester overlay
- Numerous mounting options, including Wall-Mount, Post Mount and Machine Top Mount
- Enclosures are fabricated from 14 gauge carbon (4/12) or stainless steel (4X) to your exact terminal or display specs
- Aluminum Subpanel on rear door for mounting terminal blocks, PC’s, KVM’s or other components
- 1/4 turn latches on rear door
- Optional Purge systems allow for installation in any Division 1 or Division 2 hazardous area
- Intrinsically Safe Non-Incendive options are also available for Class I Division 2 areas
- Type 4/12 units available with a variety of stock colors, however custom color are available upon reques
- All OIT Enclosures are fabricated from scratch so we can meet HMI requirements
- UL 508A Listed (File No E225791)
We Also Recommend
Ultra 180 Arm Mount w Monitor/Keyboard Tray w/Dual Vertical MonitorICW HBUL180EV7-W3-KUB-WB & S008-0021-WB