Pedestal StationSKU: PedestalStation
Stock: Please call for availability: 513-769-5533
Custom Product, please contact us for ordering info.
Strongarm’s Floor mounted Pedestal Stations can be easily customized to fit your operator interface need. Choose from swivel, fixed tilt, yoke and counterbalanced tilt mounting options. NEMA Type 4 and 12 units are made from powder coated carbon steel and Type 4X units are fabricated from either 304 or 316L Stainless Steel. Like all of Strongarm’s products, Pedestal Stations are engineered to order allowing us to modify your system to meet your specific requirements. Strongarm offers complete integration services for all Operator Interface Mountings, including customer supplied component integration, electrical wiring or customer specified components procured and wired by Strongarm.
- Operator friendly compact interface solution, Ideal for process control, QMS and MRP applications
- Variety of Pedestal floor post options include; swivel, fixed tilt, yoke and counterbalanced tilt swivel.
- Mobile and Telescoping Pedestal options are also available.
- Display sizes range from 15” to 24” and are available with or without touchscreens
- NEMA Type 4/12 (Powder Coated Steel) or Type 4X (304/316L Stainless)
- IP64, IP65 & IP66 configurations available
- Touch screen options to meet any environmental requirements.
- Variety of different pointer options are available including Strongarm’s patented Stainless Steel Mouse
- Mechanical Keyswitch Keyboard with super durable polyester overlay
- Enclosures are fabricated from 14 gauge carbon (4/12) or stainless steel (4X)
- Aluminum Subpanel on rear door for mounting terminal blocks, PC’s, KVM’s or other components
- 1/4 turn latches on rear door
- Optional Purge systems allow for installation in any Division 1 or Division 2 hazardous area
- Intrinsically Safe Non-Incendive options are also available for Class I Division 2 areas
- UL 508A Listed (File No E225791)