Stock: Please call for availability: 513-769-5533
Custom Product, please contact us for ordering info.
STRONGARM’s Vertica Ministation was the first height adjustable operator interface and HMI system. Remastered and updated over the years, the Ministation continues to be the industry leading operator interface system. The counterbalanced vertical motion allows the operator to effortlessly lift, lower and reposition the HMI using one hand by pulling on the on the release handle, once released the arm automatically locks in the vertical position. Type 4 and 12 units are made from powder coated carbon steel and cast aluminum while Type 4X units are fabricated from either 304 or 316L Stainless Steel. Like all of Strongarm’s products the Ministation is engineered to order allowing us to modify your system to meet your specific requirements. Strongarm offers integration services for all Operator Interface Systems and HMI’s, whether its customer supplied component integration and wiring or customer specified and Strongarm procured and integrated components.
- Three choices of vertical gas spring assisted articulation (V – 13″; L – 23″; XL – 30″)
- NEMA Type 4/12 (Powder Coated Steel) or Type 4X (304/316L Stainless)
- IP54, IP64, IP65 & IP66 configurations available.
- A 1.4” (35mm) internal cable passageway maintains the NEMA rating and protects cables and wires.
- Enclosure can swivel 320 degrees
- Display sizes range from 15” to 24” are available with or without touchscreen
- Touch screen options to meet any environmental requirements.
- Variety of different pointer options are available including Strongarm’s patented Stainless Steel Mouse
- Mechanical Keyswitch Keyboard with super durable polyester overlay
- Numerous mounting options, including Wall-Mount, Post Mount and Machine Top Mount
- Enclosures are fabricated from 14 gauge carbon (4/12) or stainless steel (4X)
- Aluminum Subpanel on rear door for mounting terminal blocks, PC’s, KVM’s or other components
- 1/4 turn latches on rear door
- Optional Purge systems allow for installation in any Division 1 or Division 2 hazardous area
- Intrinsically Safe Non-Incendive options are also available for Class I Division 2 areas
- Type 4/12 units available with a variety of stock colors, however custom color are available upon request
- All MiniStation Enclosures are fabricated from scratch to meet our customer’s dynamic needs
- UL 508A Listed (File No E225791)