1000BASE-T Copper Ethernet SFP Transceiver 0°C~70°C (LMX/LMP Compatible)SKU: SFP-C
Stock: In Stock, ships within 24hrs!
The SFP-C Copper Small Form Pluggable (SFP) transceivers are a high performance, cost effective module compliant with the Gigabit Ethernet and 1000BASE-T standards as specified in IEEE 802.3-2002 and IEEE 802.3ab, which supports 1000Mbps data-rate up to 100 meters over unshielded twisted-pair category 5 cable. The module supports 1000 Mbps full duplex data-links with 5-level Pulse Amplitude Modulation ( PAM ) signals. All four pairs in the cable are used with a 250Mbps signal rate on each pair. The module provides standard serial ID information compliant with SFP MSA, which can be accessed by the address of A0h via the 2 wire serial CMOS EEPROM protocol. The physical IC can also be accessed via a 2 wire serial bus at address A0h.
- Up to 1.25Gb/s bi-directional data links
- Hot-pluggable SFP footprint
- Extended temperature range ( 0°C to +70°C )
- Metallic enclosure for low EMI
- Low power dissipation ( 1.05 W typical )
- Compact RJ-45 connector assembly
- Access to physical layer IC via 2-wire serial bus
- 10/100/1000Mbps compliant in host systems with SGMII interface
We Also Recommend
MbNet Mini WANRed Lion/MbConnect MDH-860 / RA50CR0000R000D0 / 2.160.200.02.12